"Sing out loud in the car even, or especially if it embarrasses your children." Marilyn Penland
- Converts from Messenger-style bag to a backpack, but there's no rule that says you have you to use it as a diaper bag
- Adjustable convertible strap to make it easier for Dad to carry too
- Actually makes a great school backpack too
- Velcro flap (serious velcro too!) and zippered closure
- Outside pockets, inside pockets, and open pockets - even two little elastic pockets inside to keep bottles from being elusive
- Comes with a changing pad
- Made from quilted quilted cotton
- Since you can't monogram your baby, you might as well monogram the bag
- Measures: 15"x 12" x 5"
Thread colors we recommend to monogram the white polka dot quilted backpack diaper bag: Fuchsia, Lime Green, Lavender, or Baby Blue.
Note: This on-line color chart is only representative of available colors, and not intended as an exact color comparison. Colors may vary depending on your monitor.